Digital marketing specialists at alphaquad are central to our success with varied and vital responsibilities. They can be a key point of contact for clients, as well as being expert in their field.
We are looking for a digital marketing executive (or manager) with 3 or more years of relevant experience and achievement. You will be knowledgeable and confident with a variety of digital marketing disciplines or have the capacity to quickly catch up on areas that your current role does not include.
If you follow Moz and SEMRush, if you need to know why there was a spike in traffic on a Google Analytics report, if doubling your open rate on the latest email shot gives you shivers then you should get in touch!
Must have skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- Competence or expertise across the following:
- SEO techniques and practical application
- PPC/Online advertising campaign set up and enhancement
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conversion Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Time and task management
- Strong work ethic
- Steadiness under pressure
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to assist with complex & detailed quotes & proposals
- Ownership of workload and projects
Nice to have skills
- Awareness of HTML and CSS development
- Experience using Content Management Systems, such as Sitecore and WordPress
- Copywriting experience
- Ensuring the success of our clients’ websites and marketing campaigns
- Working to set client budgets
- Reporting results internally and to clients
- Keeping project management notes updated
- Managing own workload effectively
- Staying up to date with industry trends and techniques, and communicating this to clients and the wider team
Working at alphaquad
We are a friendly and caring team who support one another wherever we can. We take pride in the fact that we have a ‘no blame’ culture choosing, rather, to focus on learning from mistakes and moving on.
Our offices are modern, air-conditioned and set in a rural environment with wonderful walks and views (a car is however essential). Basic foods and drinks are provided but you’ll have to pay the tuck shop for ice creams and chocolates.
Our starting holiday allowance is 22 days rising to 27 (Christmas and bank holidays not included). For staff with children, we are very family friendly and understand the pressures of being a parent. This includes flexible hours and working from home when needed. Our office hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm although some staff prefer to move this forwards or backwards by 30 minutes… but not both 😉
If you are interested in this role just get in touch by sending your application email and CV to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!