Wesleyan Insurance Paid Advertising
We manage paid advertising campaigns for two main areas of Wesleyan Insurance – banking and general insurance. Working closely with the product managers in both sections of the company, AlphaQuad has been supporting Wesleyan with their paid advertising campaigns since 2015.
AlphaQuad’s experience in managing paid advertising campaigns allows us to continually improve performance to achieve growing ROI even with clients that have been working with us for many years.
Over the last four years, we have applied and refined a wide variety of advertising techniques including:
- Google and Bing paid search
- GDN campaigns
- Yahoo Ads
- Gmail advertising
- Affiliate marketing
This varied programme of advertising has allowed us to determine which techniques work best for different audiences to provide the best possible return on investment.
In the first half of 2019 we have worked with Wesleyan to achieve the following results:
- 97% increase on leads targeted (Half-year target was 149 leads and 294 achieved)
- 68% reduction in cost per lead
- 42% increase in CTR from 2.8% to 4% (PPC campaign benchmark for the finance sector is 2.56%)
- 93% increase in conversion rate
- 38% reduction in cost per click